Servicing Dallas and Surrounding Areas
How many times have you flushed a toilet and had it backup onto the floor? You turn on your bathroom faucet and the water doesn’t drain and continues to rise in the sink. Have you ever taken showers in standing water? When was the last time you had your drain cleaned?
It’s all too common to have a clogged drain. Your sinks, bathtub, shower, toilet and sewer are most often the ones that help you notice that you have an obstruction hindering your plumbing performance.
The daily buildup of grease, hair, soap and detergents along with other chemicals, contribute to the ever-increasing likelihood of having a clogged drain or two in your home.
Luckily, these clogs are easy to get cleaned when you have help from the plumbers at Ben Franklin Plumbing in Dallas. When you call us in, we will use our professional equipment to completely unclog your sink, toilet, bathtub, shower and any other drain, pipe or plumbing fixture that needs it.
Common Causes of Drain Backup
- Sludge and grime build-up
- Improper items being flushed down line
- Pipe dislocation in the line
- Tree roots damaging pipes
Pipe Camera Video Line Inspection
Our Dallas plumbers use state-of-the-art video camera probes to pinpoint your clog and backup problems (pipe defect, tree or plant root infiltration, blockage point, etc.). Once we’ve eliminated the clog and tested to make sure the drains in the home are flowing properly, we will perform a thorough clean-up of the work area. We pledge to make sure we leave your home the way we found it, neat and clean!
We provide the following drain cleaning and repair services:
- Complete sewer and drain service and cleaning
- Bathroom sinks, toilets, tub, and shower drains
- Kitchen sinks and garbage disposal clean-outs
- Sewer & mainline cleaning
- Rooter services
- Spot Repairs on pipes and lines
- Clean-outs of exterior and interior drains
- Preventive maintenance
- Mechanical drain snaking
- Hydro jetting sewer drain lines