Employment at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
Plumbing technicians are currently in high demand, and the time has never been better to become a licensed plumber. It is such a growing field that, once you are licensed, you may never have to look for work again!
There has never been a better time to become a licensed plumber, as they are in high demand in Dallas, TX.
- Health Insurance after 60 days
- Paid Vacation after 90 days
- Pick your schedule!
- Advanced Training
- Career Advancement
- Unlimited Earning: Hourly + Bonus OR Commissions
What Are the Primary Responsibilities of a Service Tech?
1) To serve customers and coworkers with:
- A positive attitude
- Respect and enthusiasm
- Expert service
- Straightforward pricing
- Prompt pricing
- Complete service
- Familiarity products and services
2) To maintain a safe environment by:
- A safety conscious attitude
- Following safety guidelines
- Following state laws
- Refraining from operating electronic devices while operating a vehicle
- Focused driving
- Maintaining a clean truck on the outside
- Maintaining a clean truck on the inside
- Completing paperwork
- Filling out invoices and request forms
- Debriefing after each job
- Obtaining PO numbers
- Turning in receipts
3) To achieve sales expectations by maximizing lead opportunities, thereby attaining the minimum standards expected by the manager.
4) To conform to the image standards of the company by:
- Being clean cut, in the company uniform, covering up tattoos, and removing piercings
- Speaking with dignity and respect, and refraining from being crude of offensive
5) To have experience with:
- Tankless water heaters
- Water softeners
- Tank water heaters
- Video inspection
- Leak detection and repair
6) To have the physical ability to enter and exit trucks, lift heavy equipment, and work in the Texas heat.
What Are the Qualifications of a Plumbing Job?
- A current plumbing license from the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners, Master, Journeyman, or Tradesman.
- Pass a drug and criminal background test
- Have a good driving record and insurance
Benefits of the Job
- Company Vehicle
- 401 K, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Six paid holidays
- Hourly pay plus bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities