BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PLUMBING
Lawton Group is a Residential / Commercial Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical Company with 7 offices and over 150 nonunion employees throughout Texas headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
We are looking for plumbing apprentices to be a part of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. We offer full benefits and provide paid time-off along with paid holidays. Our goal is to provide unmatched service that exceeds customer’s expectations with team members driven to succeed and focused to serve one customer at a time. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing we’re building a legacy with our customers, our vendors but most importantly with our team. Come be a part of our family.
- Exude a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Assist plumber in maintaining a neat and safe work area.
- Willingness to learn the trade through classroom and hands-on training.
- Learn to perform all repairs, replacements and installations to meet or exceed the minimum local codes with the quality materials.
- Learn products, materials, and supplies that we utilize in order to correctly service and install them through proper training.
- Gain knowledge of tankless water heater installation and repair.
- Learn water filtration.
- Assist with video inspection of drain and sewer lines.
- Perform sewer and drain cleaning.
- Learn how to perform slab leak location and repair.
- Must have a current plumbing apprentice license issued by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check(s).
- Must have a good driving record and the ability to be insured.
- Able to bend, walk, stand, crawl and climb ladders.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions and observe proper safety precautions.
- Hourly pay.
- Company provided uniforms laundered weekly.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance along with 401K.
- 12 Days of Paid Time-Off (PTO) per year and paid holidays.