A new bathtub or sink can greatly improve your quality of life. They can also add value and appeal to your home. Kitchens and bathrooms are smart areas to update and if they’ve been ignored for too long, a new sink or tub is a great place to start.
Trade that old, rusty claw foot tub in for a sleek jacuzzi model with jets. Add a new shower head with pulsating massage and full body rain shower spray to turn your old bathroom into your own private spa.
In your kitchen, a new stainless steel double basin sink can make kitchen chores easier and more enjoyable. A new pull-down faucet with sprayer will make clean up a snap.
If you’re considering a new tub or sink, Benjamin Franklin – your punctual plumber – is here to make sure it’s installed properly, on time and within your budget.
Why Choose Expert Sink and Bathtub Replacement, Dallas?
Replacing a sink or bathtub is a difficult job and one that invites unforeseen hiccups. Removing a sink or tub risks damaging the wall or tiles around it. If your plumbing is older, you might also damage fragile pipes or corroded valves during the process.
Installing a new bathtub or sink requires precision fitting and proper coupling with your existing plumbing. This is where a professional plumber is invaluable. With Benjamin Franklin, you’ll know your plumbing installation is done properly and up to code.
Things to Consider When Replacing a Bathtub
When choosing a new bathtub, there are important factors you should consider:
- The size of your space. Obviously, you want to fit the existing space. Don’t buy a six-foot-long tub and find you have nowhere to put it. If you have smaller bathroom, you may consider downsizing or even replacing your tub with a shower to open things up.
- Your budget. You can get a good tub on any budget. We can help you choose a new bathtub that meets your needs. Don’t forget to factor in the installation costs.
- Type of tub. These days there are a wide variety of tubs to fit every need and aesthetic. There are whirlpool tubs, freestanding tubs, corner tubs, walk in tubs and drop-in tubs to name a few. Make sure you get one that fits the shape and style of your bathroom.
- Type of material. Bathtubs are made from many different materials. From affordable fiberglass and acrylic to steel, marble or cast iron, one of our professional installers can help you make an informed decision on which material best suits your home.
Make sure you research your options before replacing your bathtub and have a plan in place for installing it. If you’re remodeling your bathroom, now is a great time to upgrade that old tub.
Things to Consider When Installing a New Sink
If you’re looking to put a new sink in your bathroom or kitchen, here are a few questions to answer before choosing:
- Where will it go? Sinks come in all shapes and sizes. If you are fitting a preexisting counter or vanity, be sure that you properly match the size and shape.
- What type of faucet do you want? Sinks are purposed for all different sizes and types of faucets. Some of them require three holes, some of them only one. Bathroom faucets come in different widths. Make sure that your sink is compatible with the faucet you want.
- What type of material do you want? Like tubs, sinks come in a variety of materials to meet different needs and aesthetics. Stainless steel sinks can take a beating and are great for kitchens. Enamel sinks add elegance to bathrooms but risk cracking.
- What style of sink do you want? Beyond traditional designs, there are a variety of sink styles available. Vessel sinks have become more popular. Do you want one basin or two? Do you need a top mount sink or an undermount?
There’s plenty to consider when replacing a sink in your home. We’re here help match you with the right sink for your needs and we’ll install it correctly.
Bathtub and Sink Installation in the Dallas Metro Area
If you live in Dallas or its surrounding communities, we have a punctual plumber ready to help with your sink or bathtub installation. With a branch nearby, you can be assured we’ll be on time and prepared to handle all your plumbing needs. Talk to one of our local offices:
All our sink and tub installations are guaranteed 100%. If you aren’t happy, we’ll make it right. And if we’re late, we pay you $5 dollars for every minute up to $300.