BENJAMIN FRANKLIN PLUMBING
Lawton Group is a Residential / Commercial Plumbing, HVAC, and Electrical Company with 7 offices and over 150 nonunion employees throughout Texas headquartered in McKinney, Texas.
We are looking for licensed plumbers experienced in residential repair to be a part of Benjamin Franklin Plumbing. We offer full benefits and provide paid time-off along with paid holidays. For over 15 years we’ve offered top compensation packages to include hourly plus bonus or performance pay. We provide company vehicles, fuel cards, uniforms, tablets and phones. We also understand the importance of passing down tradition and so we have apprentices to assist and learn from our experienced team of plumbers. Our goal is to provide unmatched service that exceeds customer’s expectations with team members driven to succeed and focused on serving one customer at a time. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing we’re building a legacy with our customers, our vendors but most importantly with our team. Come be a part of our family.
- Exude a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Educate the customer to make the best decision for their home and their family.
- Maintain a neat and safe work area while performing service.
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Refuse to compromise integrity by selling the customer a repair or replacement that is unnecessary.
- Perform all repairs, replacements and installations to meet or exceed the minimum local codes with the quality materials. No shortcuts and no exceptions.
- Learn products, materials, and supplies that we utilize in order to correctly service and install them through proper training.
- Knowledge of tankless water heater installation and repair.
- Water filtration (We provide training.)
- Ability to repair and/or replace tank type water heaters.
- Fixture replacement and repair.
- Video inspection of drain and sewer lines.
- Sewer and drain cleaning.
- Slab leak location and repair (We provide training.)
- Must have a current plumbing license issued by the Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal background check(s).
- Must have a good driving record and the ability to be insured.
- Able to bend, walk, stand, crawl and climb ladders.
- Able to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to work in a variety of environmental conditions and observe proper safety precautions.
- Hourly pay plus bonuses or performance compensation. Opportunity to earn over $100,000 per year.
- Company vehicles may be driven home however some restrictions may apply.
- Company provided uniforms laundered weekly.
- Company cell phone and tablet.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance along with 401K.
- 12 Days of Paid Time-Off (PTO) per year and paid holidays.
- Management opportunities available and training provided for qualified candidates.