Providing Expert Plumbing Repair in Southlake
If you own a home and need a trusted plumbing company in Southlake, Texas, we’ve got your back. Southlake residents rely on Benjamin Franklin Plumbing more than any other, and we can help you today with top-notch plumbing technicians and equipment. We’re proud of the fact that the standards our plumbers must meet are more regimented than those of other plumbing companies because it allows us to pass quality work on to you, the cuostmers. There’s more to plumbing than just fixing a pipe, unclogging a drain, or repairing a leaky faucet. Dedication, reputation and solid moral character play a big part in our plumbing team’s work ethic.
Plumbing Repair in Southlake, Texas
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is a full-service emergency plumbing repair company able to repair virtually any make or model of plumbing equipment. Plumbing issues always seem to occur when you least expect them, and that’s why we’re here to help 24/7/365. When you call us in an emergency, we will be at your Southlake home as soon as possible so we can quickly assess and repair your plumbing problem. 24 hours day, the technicians at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing are standing by to assist you.
Southlake Plumbing Installations
You deserve the best in kitchen and bathroom remodeling, so don’t wait. Whether your plumbing is outdated and needs remodeling or it’s more cost-effective to replace a fixture than repair it, our knowledgeable plumbers can help. We will sit down with you and customize a plan to fit your needs, and we always offer pricing quotes up front before we start the job so you know what you’re getting from the very beginning.
Southlake Plumbing Tips
- Bathroom Plumbing Tip: A leak in your shower head may be coming from worn O-rings inside of your plumbing. Turn off the main water supply and remove your shower handle to access the cartridge and O-rings.
- Kitchen Plumbing Tip: Keep acidic food products off of your countertops and out of your sink. When left too long, these products can cause stains.
- Outdoor Plumbing Tip: Insulate all outdoor exposed pipes before the winter months arrive.
Southlake Outdoor Water Usage
Southlake enacted a permanent, twice a week watering schedule, effective April 15, 2014. This mandatory schedule is due to persisting long-term drought conditions. Lawn irrigation is prohibited between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Residents, along with businesses and HOAs, are required to follow their designated water days:
- Residential addresses ending in an even number—Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Residential addresses ending in an odd number—Thursdays and Sundays
- Non-residential addresses (businesses, HOAs, parks, medians, etc.)—Tuesdays and Fridays
- No lawn or landscape water is allowed on Mondays
Water Conservation Tips for Southlake Residents
In addition to following the city’s watering schedule, Southlake residents can reduce outdoor water consumption and lower water bills by using these easy tips:
- Prevent water loss by making sure sprinklers are avoiding sidewalks, driveways, or any pavement.
- Inspect your irrigation system on a regular basis and fix or replace any broken or missing sprinkler heads when needed.
- Retain moisture and inhibit weed growth by adding a 3 to 4 inch layer of organic mulch to your landscaping beds.